0

Low on hype, High on bad ass. Shout out 2 my prez!

Posted by Mj Monk on 11:25:00 AM
≈Boo-ya baby!!!
No Big ignorant war
No fake banner or applause cue cards in the background
No loud embarrassing uneducated rhetoric 2 the rest of the peeps that share living space w/ us on this beautiful earth. Most of all thou, when it came to what was (supposedly) most important to us after 2001: ~there was NO FRONTIN'.....

Mentioning it, only when the task was completed, and including proof to show the world, instead of preaching about it. that "naive" candidate:" JUST got the job done.
Plain and simple. †Amen
≈So I am gonna RT one of my favorite people here because I couldn't have said it betta ma-self: "I don't wanna hear one more negative word about Obama or Spoelstra...EVER."

Well said Comadre.


|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Mjaysmonk Designhaus All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.